New Member - Hello from Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Gerry, what will you be using the bike for? Roads (fun/commuting), Track?

Congrats on the purchase.

hi mate and welcome got mine this year new , what colour did you opt for

Hi,

Opted for Racing Red/Light White. Looking at fitting some HP levers, Evotech Radiator and Oill cooler guards and some R&G crash protectors.

Regards,

Gerry.

nice colour I fitted the evotech guards the look great and fit perfect

Welcome to the forum Gerry and congratulations on your new RR!

Wise choice going for the Evotech tail tidy and radiator guards, they are superb quality.

What is your riding history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Oli,

Thanks for the welcome to the forum.

Got back into riding in 2009 after not riding for a lot of years! Picked up a BMW K1200RS and then realised I needed some training, went on a bikesafe course and was advised to join a local IAM affiliated club. Took IAM test back in 2010. Purchased a K1200s (second hand) which I have recently sold to make way for the S1000RR. I have an R1200GS which me and the wife use for touring. Have been on several trips this year including Germany, France, Ireland, Wales and Devon. For sunny dry days I have a 2006 vintage Ducati 749s that has been on a couple of track days at Silverstone and Thruxton.

Regards,

Gerry.

Back