Puig Wings! Aftermarket bolt on downforce...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was giggling at these earlier. Ironically BMW rockets might benefit I suppose, I'm sure they are diligently tested in wind tunnels.........

Aerodynamics

I had to laugh when I saw these. I?m assuming Puig has spent endless amounts of money on R&D and time in the wind tunnel to perfect the design for each brand/model of bike...

That said I?m sure they will benefit those on the road who ride at MotoGP level pace and need the extra aerodynamic load to help with braking stability and acceleration.

Re: Aerodynamics

I had to laugh when I saw these. I’m assuming Puig has spent endless amounts of money on R&D and time in the wind tunnel to perfect the design for each brand/model of bike...

They even tested their windscreens only in a virtual wind tunnel

Just eat some pies it?s cheaper and you can adjust weight bias over time.
I myself am trying the drinking too many pints in the week and I?m finding it defo makes the front end more planted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Aerodynamics

I had to laugh when I saw these. I’m assuming Puig has spent endless amounts of money on R&D and time in the wind tunnel to perfect the design for each brand/model of bike...

That said I’m sure they will benefit those on the road who ride at MotoGP level pace and need the extra aerodynamic load to help with braking stability and acceleration.

+1 :applause:

Back