Hello from Hong Kong.

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi From the Far East....

Been an S1000RR owner for 5 years now - dont get out very much (not too many roads to enjoy here).
Love the BMW and have a couple of CBR1000F's (1989 and 1999) in France and a ZXR750 (1992) here.
Also enjoy 4 wheels too (inclduing an RS6 and M5) - so a bit of a petrol head...
Been riding since I was 19 (nearly 40 years!!)

Cheers
Andy

Welcome. I have been to Hong Kong once about 5 years ago and really enjoyed the atmosphere. Sadly I only got a couple of days and not much time to explore. It's on my list of places to go back to.

I did manage to do the star ferry though and see Bruce.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Triplejimmy,
Thanks for the welcome - HK is a 24/7 kind of place - suggest your next trip is centred around the Macau GP which usually takes place in November when the weather here is a bit more bearable!!

Welcome Andy, i've manage HK for 2 whole hours, viewed from the airport (so technically not in country).

Would love to do Macau GP across the bay, have you been?

- Alex

Hi Alex, Yep - been here over 25 years so have had the occasion to go on a number of times - good small museum dedicated to the 60+plus year is been running there too.
Drop us a line if you venture over...

I loved HK... Maxims for coffee and Sandwich, Star Ferry, Cable Car up to view point..pure hustle..place was so busy..great memories...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Andy!

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying all your vehicles, that?s quite the garage you have [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you, be it on 2 or 4 wheels [emoji4]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum Andy!

Am very glad to hear you?re enjoying all your vehicles, that?s quite the garage you have [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you, be it on 2 or 4 wheels [emoji4]

Thanks for the welcome - many moons ago I lived in Chelmsford - had a CB1100R and a CBR1000F back then.
Happy memories before I headed out to the Far East...

- Andy

Back