Ryder Cup

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning session was tremendous Soof....yanks were all over the shop.

Afternoons shaping up a bit more even... Tommy Fleetwood is a superstar, I predict he will lift a major next year.. liking this Tyrell Hatton guy too..

Poulter... hardest guy to beat out there.. roll on tomorrow !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Here we go... loving this (300) Ahu..Ahu..Ahu as our warriors commence battle !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
98c44ec938a202f429077197a8554ad6.jpg

Last edited:
So i missed all of the last day. Took my boy to rugby training this morning then remembered I was doing a rfu referee course this afternoon ffs. After the obligatory beer in the bar afterwards got home to find the Internet was off and by the time I had checked everything to make sure it wasnt in my network (and explaining to the wife and kids ‘no I cant fix the internet, go do something else’) the golf was over. Boooo.

Soof don't let the final score fool you... I'd say between 2pm and 3.30 ish it could have gone either way... I was watching it with my mate and we both thought the yanks could pull through, luckily in the end we got a few points on the board and that seemed to help us gain momentum... the final score never really told the whole story..

McElroy had a nip and tuck game
Casey was outstanding against Koepka whos on form
Rose struggled all the way
Fleetwood got hammered
Poulter believes in Poulter..hardest guy to beat out there
Stenson was outstanding...
Man of the match OLESEN.. obliterated Speith... up on hole 1 and never lost a hole...5 and 4 ..EPIC

._103638591_sundaysingles30.jpg

Last edited:
I had the laziest of days Friday and Saturday. I woke up Friday morning for work and thought “fook it”......kept the jammies on and never left the couch.

Was out on the bike the day so missed the singles but checked when I could.

Was very surprised at Fleetwood and Spieth today, Molinari is on another level!

Back