Dry Chain Lube

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
These are normally 25 quid on my personal Wurth Account and I bought these for 14.99 delivered from EB.

Mind you Wurth charge 5 or 6 quid for delivery... but still...
a5f262d64c9a560bbbb3d4222ae7a9e2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Easy to clean off chain when needed?
Does it go on white or ?

Just had a look and apparently I can get them for ~$11 AUD (?6)...sounds too good to be true but worth a shot for those monies

I've been using the Wurth dry lube for years. Great stuff. Doesn't fling, goes on clean, and is transparent (unlike the horrible gunk BMW like to put on).

Easy to clean off chain when needed?
Does it go on white or ?

Just had a look and apparently I can get them for ~$11 AUD (?6)...sounds too good to be true but worth a shot for those monies
No fling mate clear application.. arguably best lube on the market..

I've been using the Wurth dry lube for years. Great stuff. Doesn't fling, goes on clean, and is transparent (unlike the horrible gunk BMW like to put on).

+ 1 for Wurth, I have it a quick clean / lube every 2 weeks, however at my 18k service, there was a note that the chain needed lubing ....? Obviously they put their gunk on it Free of Charge :-(

Last edited:
It's top gear mate... I apply mine up on my paddock stand... idle in 2nd gear and spray the chain..

I have tried only one dry lube, Bel Ray, but found it a PITA to apply and especially clean off the chain when it got grotty. But sounds like this one is a goer.
I?ll try that idle in 2nd gear approach too as it won?t get flung everywhere being dry and all :)
Anything to make chain maintainence less tedious!

Back