Hello from north wales!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welshrossi

Reaction score
I?ve just bought a 2017 s1000rr couple of months ago! Changed from a 2010 fireblade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi mate welcom changed from my model 16 blade this year to a new one , what do you reckon great arnt they ? got any mods planned ect paul

Hi Paul great bike the s1000rr, I?ve bought an evotech rad and oil cooler guard but haven?t fitted yet! I would like to de cat the exhaust or maybe just slip on I haven?t decided
Billy

I fitted the evotech guards they look like they should be on from day one . also sp engineering tail tidy as you don't have to cut any wires . slip on next but undecided p

Where did you get the tail tidy mate? Which slip on are you looking at?

I?ll have to get the tail tidy,nice can the Leo vince similar to the Akrapovic gp

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

I?m very glad to hear you?re throughly enjoying your new steed.
The Evotech radiator guards are excellent. GB Racing engine case covers are also extremely worthwhile.

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and what were your favourite experiences on your Blade?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi oil
I mostly ride on the roads and do some track days at Anglesey.
I loved the blade rode it to Germany a couple of times,great roads much less traffic than uk!
I was going to buy a new blade but the new ones are a bit overpriced in my opinion [emoji106]
Billy

Back