Back again!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

openside

Reaction score
Alright fellas back again after a gen 1 around 3 years ago. In the meantime I've had an MT10, fireblade, S1000r now trading in my 14' GS with a 15' S1000rr. Took a demo out yesterday couldn't believe the improvement's over the gen1 which was an outstanding bike just ergo's didn't fit me. Roll on Friday

Motorsport colours mate, plus the lower black part of the fairing has been painted white which looks nice. Any preference on screens?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

Having the lower fairing in white looks great and is very distinctive.

MRA make excellent screens and are good VFM IMO. The OEM double bubble is superb quality, but extremely expensive.
Another one to consider is the Zero Gravity Sport Touring screen, as a taller rider that?s what I shall try next. Though for road use the standard OEM screen does work rather well with minimal buffeting.

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily and where are you based?

Enjoy the forum and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Hi Oli think I'll try the light tint MRA first although the oem screen is good it just looks boring. I'm glad you agree with the fairing as i've only seen pics of the bike as it is too far away Alan Jeffries Yorkshire I'm in Carmarthenshire where all my riding is mid Wales.

Cheers

Paul

Motorsport colours mate, plus the lower black part of the fairing has been painted white which looks nice. Any preference on screens?
Sounds nice, throw a few snaps on mate.

I've a smoked MRA double, some of the other lads have different makes..

Evotech tail tidy go for if back ends standard.

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds nice, throw a few snaps on mate.

I've a smoked MRA double, some of the other lads have different makes..

Evotech tail tidy go for if back ends standard.

Stuart

Have'nt taken delivery of it yet, but will take some pics when I do. Think I'll try out the MRA thanks for the advice

Mine are stock on my HP4...but plenty on here bought aftermarkets.. Alpha are good I think. Ryans good for advice on those kind of things mate PM him...

Stuart

Last edited:
Back