RS2E Ignition Cut Map - Audible TC

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MRD1000

Reaction score
If the 2019 has audible cut traction control, just take my money...

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RS2E Ignition Cut Map - Audiable TC

New thread created for Ignition Cut - Audiable TC.

Alex, you want to ask them about a group buy? I was talking to Rainer at RS2e when I was enquiring, bet they can do better than the ?622 (699 euro) price ticket.

Just remember if the dealer does a ecu software update it'll over write the RS2s package and you'll have lost it, mind you can also add the RCK3 software at the same time with RS2e for a few quid, then a group buy from Tim@Lind for the leads and control box :)

Ha I have such a good time with GB's! :D

Before I contact them I'd want to know who. And confirm that all are willing to supply their ECU/Throttle to them in good time.

I'm in only need to send my ECU as HP Race throttle like you

Alex, you want to ask them about a group buy? I was talking to Rainer at RS2e when I was enquiring, bet they can do better than the ?622 (699 euro) price ticket.

Just remember if the dealer does a ecu software update it'll over write the RS2s package and you'll have lost it, mind you can also add the RCK3 software at the same time with RS2e for a few quid, then a group buy from Tim@Lind for the leads and control box :)

RCK3 software is a free download already.

Sorry to be a pedant, I don't usually bother with typos, but the email alerts are beginning to grind on this interesting thread:
It's "Audible"
H

Fixed, might have been my typo.

Just fyi.
The RCK lead is 600 (only required for self mapping).
The RCK ECU unlock is 700.
Mapping at HM Racing is 400.

Not sure the RCK3 can to AUDIBLE TC. I think you need RCKPro as per the HP4-RACE.

- Alex

Last edited:
Fixed, might have been my typo.

Just fyi.
The RCK lead is 600 (only required for self mapping).
The RCK ECU unlock is 700.
Mapping at HM Racing is 400.

Not surethe RCK3 can to AUDIBLE TC. I think you need RCKPro as per the HP4-RACE.

- Alex

Correct, RCK3 brings no audible TC. The RCKPro does so but it is a more complex and expensive system.

Rs2e can unlock RCK3 on your normal ECU for 150 if you get the v2018 mapping.

RCK3 software is a free download already.

This refers to the software on the ECU.

The RCK3 software on your laptop is indeed free but requires a modem to connect with your bike.

Sorry to be a pedant, I don't usually bother with typos, but the email alerts are beginning to grind on this interesting thread:
It's "Audible"
H

WHAT........Ehhhhhhh, Pardon, oh yeah, its quarter past three.

JimmyMac

Back