Hello from Surrey

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S1KRRDave

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm due to pick up my 15 plate RR on Friday - my KTM Superduke R was stolen from outside my office last Friday, so (as it was only 3 months old!!!) I decided to get a used bike and enter the sports bike world.

To say i'm excited is an understatement.................!

Look forward to getting more involved and speak to you all soon.

Dave

Welcome aboard Dave... what happened with the Duke then ?. Tell us a bit more about yerself.

Cheers

Stuart

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Dave and congratulations on your new RR!

I?m really sorry to hear of your SDR was stollen, hopefully the insurance company were alright to deal with at the very least?

What sort of riding do you enjoy primarily?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Thanks guys, I?m looking forward to learning more and being a part of it!

SDR was amazing, loved it, but some chumps just rocked up to the car park at my office and had it away in seconds! Can?t afford another new bike, so used it is!

I enjoy any rides really - happiest when I?m out on my bike! I want to do a Euro trip next year, so want to get used to the RR as much as possible before then.

Any tips or things I should be looking out for on the bike?

Dave

Hi Dave, welcome to the site. Bummer about your KTM but life is too short to fester. Buy a BikeTrac tracker for your new bike and sleep soundly.

Enjoy the Beemer it is as capable of taking you all over Europe as it is travelling at light speed.

JimmyMac

Hi Dave, welcome to the site. Bummer about your KTM but life is too short to fester. Buy a BikeTrac tracker for your new bike and sleep soundly.

Enjoy the Beemer it is as capable of taking you all over Europe as it is travelling at light speed.

JimmyMac

Thanks Jimmy - tracker is on the list, along with another disc lock and a couple of chains....!

Welcome Dave... as other have said, sorry to hear about the SD... look on the brighter side.... you have an S1K soon. (Silver lining and all that)

Where in Surrey are you? I?m in Carshalton and try and get out when possible ... get onto the forum ride... meet some of the guys and get to know a few roads around Essex too... see you out around Box Hill or Loomies?

Amit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi dave, welcome and congratulations on the sthou. Sorry to read about your bike being stolen but on the upside you have got a great replacement and found the forum :).

Welcome Dave... as other have said, sorry to hear about the SD... look on the brighter side.... you have an S1K soon. (Silver lining and all that)

Where in Surrey are you? I?m in Carshalton and try and get out when possible ... get onto the forum ride... meet some of the guys and get to know a few roads around Essex too... see you out around Box Hill or Loomies?

Amit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Amit :) I?m based near Farnham, so Loomies is just down the road. Be really good to meet you guys!

Back