After Shave and Scents Rec's

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
We all wear them and I'm a bit of a scent freak, my last two purchases before today were just over 400 quid Tom Ford Oud Wood 100 mil and a 50 mil Portofino... amazing scents..... but really pricey...

I'm always buying new stuff to try out..took a punt on this with the premise that if it's pants it gets binned....turns out it's actually very good, a long lasting heavy scent .. tested it on Amanda and wee Melanie tonight..they loved it....anyone else got any finds that don't cost a fortune ?...

12 quid off ebay.. a firm recommendation from me..
26a913f746f7666dc9b5af991719b578.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I use Bulgari. Rarely change brands tbh, its usually once a decade or if its stopped having the desired effect on the wife, whichever is sooner. ;)

We all wear them and I'm a bit of a scent freak, my last two purchases before today were just over 400 quid Tom Ford Oud Wood 100 mil and a 50 mil Portofino... amazing scents..... but really pricey...

I'm always buying new stuff to try out..took a punt on this with the premise that if it's pants it gets binned....turns out it's actually very good, a long lasting heavy scent .. tested it on Amanda and wee Melanie tonight..they loved it....anyone else got any finds that don't cost a fortune ?...

12 quid off ebay.. a firm recommendation from me..
26a913f746f7666dc9b5af991719b578.jpg

Is that pronounced ?Pure Weedgie? Stuart?

JimmyMac

Not a nad scent..I was hoping for some "finds" tho...

That one I bought is a cracker..

Im liking the sound of that Certi.. I like heavy scents...like the Tom Ford "Oud Wood" Thierry Mugler "A Men"...the female version "Alien" is smart too my youngest wears that..

I've been doing some investigative work on scent strengths which I knew hee haw about...Parfum has the strongest oil content then, Eu De Parfum, Eu De Toilette, Eu De Cologne then least is aftershave... Eu De Parfum down is only applicable to guys.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/fragrance-guide-best-mens-scents

It's a 100 mil...good vfm at less than 20 quid..

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday Stuart in Louis Vuitton shop in London.
My humour went straight over the salesman?s head as I asked him if the translation was ?a thousand farts?.
Dawn now refuses to go in any quality shops with me and has told me I am more suited to Poundland.

Can?t fault her, I like luxury items but sometimes the pretentiousness of staff really gets to me.

fbf0460d772cc269d8a6cce93a7c3af1.jpg

JimmyMac likes Kouros

Thought I'd keep this thread going..came across some beast scents last week...and well affordable for all you smelly buggers on here...

I've a few Bogarts now, this Ruby Edition is awesome and criminally underpriced at 12 quid.. Z-14 Halston equally so... and Armaf Craze is sensational.. three well researched blind buys that turned out gems...

Anyone wants further info gies a shout..

41b675caa08137f6fcd85b92e33a2440.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back