Stolen Bike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stuart, I've just been told one of my school pals lives in Berenice Place, he's quite small and his dog was run over and killed last year. Do you know him?

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hahaha...no bad...I'm like who in my street could you possibly know ?.. Shuey Dugless...lol...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Update on the bike situation. It hasn't been recovered yet. Until the other day police were searching/investigating but have since closed the case due to no further information or leads. Long story short, Scorpian (tracking company) believe that they wont recover the bike now that it has been a month. The tracker is still not updating its position and they believe its because its still in a idle position somewhere (unlikely the case after a month) or they found a way to bypass the tracker and its most like been stripped down and sold or shipped out the country.

I am currently going through my insurance for a payout and they are not being as nice as would have thought. Its been a stressful month and procedure. They asked for a bunch of documents one of the main ones being the receipt when I bought the bike. They have seen that I paid 15k for the bike so I am hoping I can get somewhere very close to that figure and hopefully I can be back on the road in no time.

I also gave my Honda CBR 600RR to my find to ride around as he didnt have a bike, feel a bit silly now haha. I am eyeing up my future bike, the new BMW S1000RR 2019. Can't wait for it to be officially and properly announced and showcased. I have many plans and ideas for that, one of which includes state of the art security.

I wish you all well and be safe out there and keep a close eye on your bikes. I am also looking to move out of London within a year. London is an awful place to be if you own bikes.

Back