Trike

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreudianSlip

Reaction score
Wait .. don't start on me just yet ..

My neighbour is an ex-biker - a lovely old chap - just turned 82. Used to ride one of them there cruiser things - the VN800. Anyway, I thought that it'd be nice to take him out for a blast but of course, the only way he's going to get his legs over the back of the RR is if he takes them off first and they're still attached, so it seems a bit drastic.

I had the idea of hiring a trike for the day and running him around the country a bit as a surprise but they're bloody expensive to hire and I can't find anywhere near Nottingham that hires them.

Anyone have any mates with a trike they'd like to loan me for a day (beer tokens can be exchanged) or know of anywhere closer to Nottingham than bloody Chorley that hires trikes?

Ta. hugs.

Good on you Freudy.
Loads more sidecar out-fits than trikes around, I reckon. Better chance of a loan or at least a ride.
An old guy had one near me, a Ukranian Nazi rip-off (Ural?). He loved tinkering and taking people for rides, although he's fettling with St Gabriel these days...

Hi Freudy, not a Trike but my Father in Law went for a pillion ride on a Harley as a birthday present and thoroughly enjoyed it, a link to our local Harley dealer below who do rentals - may be one closer to you?

http://www.sycamorehd.co.uk/

Back