New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was Jimmy, then boomaz, then thumper.

Jimmy Hope I believe his name is, but might be wrong. Sent me plenty of very abusive messages when he got banned and removed. Kept them all to laugh at.

We've removed the posts of him kicking off in reaction to @noxx calling him out.
Good work Noxx :D Made us laugh.

Jesus, that escalated quickly 😂 He?s just frustrated that he won?t ever be able to afford a S1000RR, less so a Ducati and decided to ruin it for others. Just like these lowlifes that stuck gum in my ignition and bent my clutch lever earlier today :(

Jesus, that escalated quickly  He’s just frustrated that he won’t ever be able to afford a S1000RR, less so a Ducati and decided to ruin it for others. Just like these lowlifes that stuck gum in my ignition and bent my clutch lever earlier today :(

Why do people feel the need to touch other peoples stuff :(

Jesus, that escalated quickly [emoji23] He?s just frustrated that he won?t ever be able to afford a S1000RR, less so a Ducati and decided to ruin it for others. Just like these lowlifes that stuck gum in my ignition and bent my clutch lever earlier today :(

Am gutted to hear that ...
Vandalism is disgraceful!

Am gutted to hear that ...
Vandalism is disgraceful!

Yeah all the crap happening on two wheels in London is slowly migrating to Ireland, particularly Dublin. Theft, robbery, stabbings and vandalism as well. Police have no powers and consequently are useless.

Jesus, that escalated quickly  He’s just frustrated that he won’t ever be able to afford a S1000RR, less so a Ducati and decided to ruin it for others. Just like these lowlifes that stuck gum in my ignition and bent my clutch lever earlier today :(

Really mate !... I'm not too sure how far I'd go if I caught someone doing that to my bike.. arseholes

It was Jimmy, then boomaz, then thumper.

Jimmy Hope I believe his name is, but might be wrong. Sent me plenty of very abusive messages when he got banned and removed. Kept them all to laugh at.

Hard to fathom how some people tick, remember that guy who claimed to be from the IOM - he was out of the same mould...

Just like these lowlifes that stuck gum in my ignition and bent my clutch lever earlier today :(

That’s so out of order they should be strung up.

Thanks for your post about him trolling. Its reassuring to see members sniff out trolls independently of admins/mods. Good to have you on here noxx.

All the same bloke, lives north of newcastle. I have the IP addresses for all his forum posts and private messages he’s sent me.

This new bikes causing a lot of frustration [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, and it is bloody annoying. I have been working on the basis that there is no bike until I hear otherwise. At least bmw are trying to manage the problem, albeit not very well at the moment. If they come clean on the situation it would be better all round.

Back