New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit of wishful thinking on my part but don?t suppose that anyone?s been told that their bike will be earlier than anticipated now that bikes are starting to be delivered to the customers?

I?m still hoping I get mines in July when it was first expected instead of the delayed date of September/October

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ll let you know 4 days before I get mine lol.

Yeah I was looking forward to seeing it in black Alex but it explains why Bm have not released it in that colour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I was doing it, I'd go bolder...but its nice enough, expect its good in the flesh.

- Alex

Last edited:
Too much of same Black with nothing much to break up the panels, it's completely lost the definition and lines... always the danger with a single color.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

just curoius.... the swing arm has the dots on it. . .. ...
Why?
Is this just to adjust at track? or will this adjust the height?

Where are these dots?

And no, suspension setup is entirely down to the rider weight/usage there's no 'position' for track other than having Sag set.

- Alex

It has an adjustable swingarm pivot on the M version if thats what you are referring to perhaps?

Last edited:
Re: the ride. Because the modes are SO different to previous gens, Neeves said he rides in comfy RAIN mode on the road as it's more comfortable and you still get full power.

Back