New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont shoot the messenger but as of now the 2019 bike is not due till November/December. I call a call from my dealer this morning. He said he will find out more information this coming week.

Surely this is for new orders not ones already places ages ago....?

Dont shoot the messenger but as of now the 2019 bike is not due till November/December. I call a call from my dealer this morning. He said he will find out more information this coming week.

When did you order the bike?
I?m guessing lads who ordered one from beginning will be getting there?s June July.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if nov dec was for all deliveries, the dealers would be doing their nuts over it as they would have a big hole in their sales for this coming season, nobody wants a new bike in winter.

I believe its for all bikes. I traded my S1000RR 2016 with all the goodies on for trade price and they sold it. So i gave it away at trade price and all i will get back is the trade price instead of keeping it or selling privately. I would still have it if i knew the bikes were gonna be late. Who will want to register a new bike in November or December? Lucky i bought a Ducati Panigale V4 which i love. I think i will get my money back and see whats available March/April next year.

I would be surprised if nov dec was for all deliveries, the dealers would be doing their nuts over it as they would have a big hole in their sales for this coming season, nobody wants a new bike in winter.

And like me I am sure people would pull out of sales already made if that was the case, I have heard nothing from my Dealer who is London Park lane so I am sure that if there was anything to it, I would have heard because he knows I am looking at a trip early July to Spain on it, and already booked Ferries etc based on collecting the bike June and running it in for a month.

I would expect this to be on new orders as the bike seems to be very popular so far.

Last edited:
I believe its for all bikes. I traded my S1000RR 2016 with all the goodies on for trade price and they sold it. So i gave it away at trade price and all i will get back is the trade price instead of keeping it or selling privately. I would still have it if i knew the bikes were gonna be late. Who will want to register a new bike in November or December? Lucky i bought a Ducati Panigale V4 which i love. I think i will get my money back and see whats available March/April next year.

Please you've got a bike you love but why didn't you just take the goodies off your S1K and sell them on here and then trade in or sell the standard bike on ebay?

Anyway, I have just emailed my dealer, if no one has confirmation by the time I get answers tomorrow then I will post and hopefully put to bed this rumour...

This is not a rumour, this was a phonecall to Germany from the manager of the dealers. I'm only saying what he told me. I would like it to be wrong. I gave mine in trade as there is a glut of S1000rr's for sale everywhere. Now i will likely cancel my order and pick a 2nd hand one up in February or March if they are released in November/December. I hope there is more clarity this week.

Like I said if this is the case, then I will be cancelling my order requesting a full refund.

I would have expected a phone call also to say we may have an issue and again if it is the case will be questioning that.

Not saying I don?t believe you fella, have just laid out a lot of money bought ferry tickets and booked hotels for a road trip I potentially have no Bike for....

understood, nightmare. I even sold my 2017 honda Fireblade SP to get money to pay the balance and now i wish i never. Really glad i bought the V4

I love the looks of new 2019 and at some point I will buy it.

Luckily I don't use it to ride on public roads, and for the track - 2016 model is more than enough for me.

Spoke to AJ who are my dealer; ordered my M Sport in 2018 and everything still on for June. They said they have heard nothing about these delayed orders so I will take their word for it!

Hope that may put some minds at rest.

Spoke to AJ who are my dealer; ordered my M Sport in 2018 and everything still on for June. They said they have heard nothing about these delayed orders so I will take their word for it!

Hope that may put some minds at rest.

I am waiting for a call back from mine and will hopefully hear the same. [emoji106]

Turns out the rumour may well be correct.. I am taking a day or so to think about my purchase, just had the most political back and forth over email..... with no definite answer other than a window of September to December...

Back