New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is from AJ too and I ordered in 2018 for June delivery. Are you speaking to Simon? They are great guys and I guess get a good quota of bikes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeh, I think that’s him. All good so far, taking in mine and dropping off the new on in July. Happy so far ��

He did say they had made sure they had plenty of allocation.

Yeh, I think that?s him. All good so far, taking in mine and dropping off the new on in July. Happy so far

He did say they had made sure they had plenty of allocation.

Yeah he?s a top guy, I am based in London but always buy my bikes though him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the Motorsport colours and really like the red, BUT if you get the sport with the lighter wheels pack it's only just over a grand cheaper than the M sport. Should I just so it up and go for the M sport? (I know it's subjective as hell, but wanted to know others thoughts or decisions)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I guess in the end you do it for yourself. I would say though last week went out with my friend we parked up . My black 2018 s1000rr and my mates ducati 959 in red and white and within seconds teenagers were all over his bike not mine. I think in motorsport colours your bike would certainly standout more and might be easier to sell on after ownership

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of the Motorsport colours and really like the red, BUT if you get the sport with the lighter wheels pack it's only just over a grand cheaper than the M sport. Should I just so it up and go for the M sport? (I know it's subjective as hell, but wanted to know others thoughts or decisions)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Get the Motorsport and then commission Budgie to make it a better colour!

I had a phone call with my dealer regarding another bike matter and at the end of the conversation i asked if my M Sport was still on schedule for early July. He said they have not started building them yet but once they do he will have a better idea of delivery time.
I dont know if he meant his dealers order or all the bikes!

Chatting to my dealer about a completely unrelated issue and he happened to mention that if you ordered an M today, you'd be lucky if you saw it this year. You can get a sport mid-year but the vast majority of people have ordered the M (by a long margin).

OE pads on the brembos are useless on track anyway.
Last year,when hicky tested the pre-production bike,he got brake fade.A change of pads and no more problems.

Back