New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to say, no option for Black etc at launch is a bit poo. We'll see better colours the following years.

Have to say, no option for Black etc at launch is a bit poo. We'll see better colours the following years.

The BMW Press Group haven't released the studio photographs yet so there may still be another colour option in addition to the Motorsports and Red paint schemes.

Looks alright to me.

I doubt very much that there will be handling issues so roll on spring for the fun to start.

I like the red scheme, why buy a fickle Ducati v4 when you could have that

Looks like they have ditched the Brembo's up front?

Also, what does the rear brake light/indicators arrangement look like...the official PDF mentioned something about an integrated arrangement...

Also, what does the rear brake light/indicators arrangement look like...the official PDF mentioned something about an integrated arrangement...

If they have ditched the 4-pad per caliper Brembo brakes then that's fantastic news. As for the brake light and indicators they appear to be built into the numberplate hanger which looks like it can be removed from the bike completely as a single integrated unit for trackday use.

I like it. I think the price will be appealing, obviously base model price versus the usual spec price will vary but rumours are ?14,000 for the base model.

P90327382-highRes.jpg

I dread to think how much one costs with all the options ticked... The conversation I had with Lind Motorrad went something like ?here is my deposit; Motorsport colours with all the options please.?

I dread to think how much one costs with all the options ticked... The conversation I had with Lind Motorrad went something like “here is my deposit; Motorsport colours with all the options please.”

aye alright Mr Moneybags lol!

i can’t imagine anyone would want the base model, maybe not the full shebang though.

Back