New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s probably not the full list of accessories. There?s highly likely to be a HP / ?M? Race Power Kit available for it along with other race parts in addition to the usual aesthetic carbon fibre, slip-on exhaust, levers and rearsets etc.

BMW; they are pre-production bikes fitted with datalogging/test equipment. The BSB (Tyco and Smiths) race teams, along with SMR in WSBK, are still be waiting for their bikes.

They are making quite a big deal about this Flexframe (chassis).
And if they quote 100nm from 5000-14,500rpm...where is the redline? 15k?

Don’t see anything groundbreaking, but will reserve judgement until the reveal, but not inspired to change to it at the moment.

I just spoke with my local dealership and they said they're getting more information beyond what's been leaked in the next 48-72 hours. So gonna give me a call to see what's what with it

I just spoke with my local dealership and they said they're getting more information beyond what's been leaked in the next 48-72 hours. So gonna give me a call to see what's what with it
We'll all know when its launched tomorrow/weds.

- Alex

Back