New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back on topic...I wish BMW painted far more side fairing. It looks like the lower unpainted section has grown in overall area. Honda and others do a much nicer job in this regard...it's not exactly a lot of bodywork to start with.

Interesting
5a294f5da0757c9ae42358320605ba85.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back on topic...I wish BMW painted far more side fairing. It looks like the lower unpainted section has grown in overall area. Honda and others do a much nicer job in this regard...it's not exactly a lot of bodywork to start with.
Have you seen the lower section of non ventureshield hard ridden track & road panigale?

Have you seen the lower section of non ventureshield hard ridden track & road panigale?
Whilst I get that, Duc's are supposed to be hung on the wall, no? :D

BMW could do more without painting the leading edge...

- Alex

Whilst I get that, Duc's are supposed to be hung on the wall, no? :D...
When the business takes off (we'll be millionaires by next week, Rodney),
I'm gonna have a Panigale in Reception, a Norton V4 in meeting room No.1 and the S1000RR in the car park.
Dreamy...

I'm on my third Panigale, they're awesome machines but it's not practical to race the Pani and it makes more sense to have a BMW race bike that I can do track days on as well.

PaniBrno.jpg

Last edited:
Brake caliper is definitely a different spec, maybe we finally ditch the 8 pad setup...

- Alex

Brake caliper is definitely a different spec, maybe we finally ditch the 8 pad setup...

- Alex
From what i can see it looks like triple piston calipers like on the 14b r1 ???

Now ive zoomed in, scrap that idea [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
ed90896e340bc137584e12b0257162ba.jpg

Diesel? Wan't expecting THAT...Lol.
Seriously, looks just like a BMW to me.
Gonna look great in motosport colours
LOL
The biggest thing here for me is they all have tail packs on so must be doing decent mileage runs? I hope its as good at distance as the current one. (that may upset some!) Or is that just data logger stuff?

LOL
The biggest thing here for me is they all have tail packs on so must be doing decent mileage runs? I hope its as good at distance as the current one. (that may upset some!) Or is that just data logger stuff?
-
I'm seriously looking at my financial situation after seeing that photo this morning.
Can you imagine tootling around Spain on a late summer tour and then those 5 blokes hoon past...

+1. One can only hope that they have ditched the really irritating 8-pad per caliper design.

Not big enough for that, this is still a brembo product.

Hopefully they have retained the 100mm size so my Brembo GP4-RX calipers will bolt straight on. That said if they have changed the pad layout there won?t be any need to switch calipers.

Back