New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do recall one of his videos where both are out on RR's....ones bahnstormers demo....I think Barons was the Press bike he made reference to

He has sold his hp4 race which is why he bought an older gen RSV4 as a track bike now so not a total BMW fan boy. I think his last 2 bikes have been V4S and RSV4. He is/was also selling his gen4 the other day on Instagram, 7 pdi miles wanted 21k if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

cabbc6f99c7cf70a446038433c1d64c2.jpg

Last edited:
Whatever you do, do NOT order the S1000RR without pillion package. I did and now I’m literally paying the price. If you order with pillion package and then buy the cowl you’ll pay 300 Euro. If you order without the pillion package and then order it you’ll pay 1100 Euro. What the fuuuuuuuuuuu

Whatever you do, do NOT order the S1000RR without pillion package. I did and now I’m literally paying the price. If you order with pillion package and then buy the cowl you’ll pay 300 Euro. If you order without the pillion package and then order it you’ll pay 1100 Euro. What the fuuuuuuuuuuu

Wow. Just for bolt on pegs and a tiny seat? Or do they have to make changes to the sub frame?

This was advice from the dealer I was going through, I am very surprised this wouldn’t have been explained when you ordered...

I even asked does anyone not order the cheap way and he said you would be surprised...

They did get some things right [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was made aware but I'm not bothered as know will go on the back of mine. :smile-new:

Same here - been all over Europe with the missus on the back but that was before the kids came along. Now on 4th bike with no rear seat 😁

Back