New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Huge on this - BMW are well invested in CF. It may not be the pretty stuff used in F1 / Moto GP but I do think some unexpected stuff will find its way onto the bike.
Thanks. Lots of people don't realise how much tech is accelerating at the moment. There's a graph on this funny blog which sums it up. It talks about AI, but applies to all the stuff us humans do.
My sons are thinking about their careers at the moment, one is heading for car or aero engineering, the other is computers. I'm SO jealous. Tech will be even more whacky by the time they have kids.
-
Back to the thread, the Gen 4 is going to be AMAZING, and this kinda sh*t is just gonna keep getting better and better and better.

Last edited:
Sorry if already posted but seen this on Facebook earlier

e4619368f7bbcb2e2c32d9d8afe52ee1.jpg

7e42489f076843d34af00d5cc87d1a6f.jpg

151f4312e54dcae89795457af472ae90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We?ll find out how close those rendered paint scheme images are in 7 days time...!

Shift cam !!!

I didn?t realise they were putting that on it.

Cool !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a sneaky suspicion my pre-ordered 'Gen 4' is going to be quite expensive when I've finished ticking all the options!

Jeeeszz i am glad I have removed ~10kg off my 17...might be down to respectable weight from 208kg

- Alex

Oh feck. There?s a tall seat option. [emoji51]
?????????????????????????????
BTW. Is it me, or is Hill Hold for people who can?t use their clutch and rear brake at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh feck. There’s a tall seat option. [emoji51]
?????????????????????????????
BTW. Is it me, or is Hill Hold for people who can’t use their clutch and rear brake at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Get your wallet ready Hugh :congratulatory:

I had the Hill Hold switched off on the KTM.

Back