New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest most BMW Motorrad dealerships have a good understanding of the available HP accessories and new bike options. When it comes to the HP Race parts (HP Race Power Kit etc) catalogue most have very limited, if any, knowledge. It?s much the same for Honda, Kawasaki and Yamaha dealerships when it comes to HRC, KRP and YEC kit parts. Unless the dealership has racing experience then most are clueless.

I suspect it will be the same for the new model but it looks like the options when buying new are going to be more extensive.

That's why I think there will be pre-configured bikes. It also creates upselling opportuities. viz: Sir wants the HP Pro race package? That only comes with the carbon wheels. Again, standard practice in the M car world.

I think the forum owner is obliged to get all the options/packs to demo them to the rest of us ;)

- Alex

Last edited:
Just posted by Alpha Racing

43788510.jpg

Just posted by Alpha Racing

43788510.jpg

alpha Racing also sent that image out via email. For those attending EICMA they will be in Pavilion 15, Stand U35 (near BMW Motorrad). I wouldn?t be at all surprised if they have a 2019 S1000RR kitted out in track/race specification with all their new parts on display...

Me thinks Sniff has been sniffing to much if he thinks they?re 2019 bikes.. Anyway on a positive note are we excited about the Brand New from the ground up 2019 BMW S1000RR??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought with 30 pages of speculation, someone might. Not surprisingly, I see BMW owners are assholes on this side of the pond too.

You'd be an asshole to be taken in by a dealer punting out old stock as next years model. Oh yeah and welcome to the forum.

I thought with 30 pages of speculation, someone might. Not surprisingly, I see BMW owners are assholes on this side of the pond too.

It is a fact that bmw are launching the new rr imminently, and plenty of us will be riding the new rr by March April time when deliveries start. A US dealer registering ?18 model year bikes as ?19 model year bikes is a bizarre aside to the reality, and does not move the conversation about the new bike along in any way.

If you are not getting the new model rr until 2020 in the US (surprised tbh) it will probably have something to do with your emission and road safety laws, or possibly something to do with the orange person picking trade wars with everyone.

Last edited:
Back