New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bmw are also bringing out ltd edition Wsbk replica bikes later on in the year, that's come from a very reliable source

To be delayed by 12 months [emoji23], joking will be interested to see them I am still a fan of the BMW just a shame it didn?t work for me [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting video

That video has me baffled, and ties in with Tim's comment above. The guy in the video is selling his 2020 bike because "below 8k there is nothing, nothing, nothing and then takes off like a rocket ship" All of the comparison dynos I've seen show the Gen 4 with more torque below 8K than both the Gen 3 and the Duke V4. Have the US bikes had the maps changed?

That video has me baffled, and ties in with Tim's comment above. The guy in the video is selling his 2020 bike because "below 8k there is nothing, nothing, nothing and then takes off like a rocket ship" All of the comparison dynos I've seen show the Gen 4 with more torque below 8K than both the Gen 3 and the Duke V4. Have the US bikes had the maps changed?

Is it possible bikes could get the shift cam stuck in the high RPM mode and not know?

I don't think so as they run cam sensors as well as a shift cam adjustment sensor. So I think you'd be playing connect four with warning lights if anything like that happened.

What a whinger....

I?d be happy to have mine, and sort out the niggles when you get it.

Still waiting, September now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back