New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SYLOCO

Reaction score
Not sure I'd this has been posted elsewhere, or how true it is, but anyone seen this?

IMG_5740 by N MK, on Flickr

IMG_5739 by N MK, on Flickr

again, if it's been posted elsewhere sorry, or if it breaks some kinda forum rule apologies.

Re: New S1000RR spy photos?!?

If it is they have managed to find the largest bloke possible to ride it lol.

New S1000RR

I certainly won't be complaining if the new model is physically smaller that the current version.

It's a photoshop, look close it's exactly same back end and exhaust as a R1

In 2009 they ran S1000RRs in GSXR & R1 bodywork. Just saying....

New S1000RR

I wouldn't read too much into it until you see the new model released at Intermot towards the end of 2018.

Intermot

Intermot is a good show, have you been?

I went several years ago and it was superb. It's far better than Motorcycle Live which is fairly poor in comparison. It will probably be worth visiting in 2018 as BMW's new model launches are meant to be pretty good.

I was thinking the same. The hp4 race won't be made in sufficient quantities for racing, so you'd have to presume BMW have something new planned.

New S1000RR

I've heard from quite a few paddock sources, including one of the BMW BSB teams, that the new model should be very interesting indeed and will be well worth the wait. As for the HP4 Race, it isn't the quantity that precludes it from being raced it's the cost. At ?68k it exceeds the price cap set in the homologation rules so it can't be used.

Back