New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mate picked me and my bike up in his race van to take my bike to bmw so I could get the bitch serviced and pay for that expensive bmw stamp lol was shite weather last week. Anyway my mate is much involved in all the Irish road racing scene as his son competes nw tt Ulster ect. He was telling me that some riders have been told to keep hold of there previous models as they not guaranteed to get the new model for the nw tt ect.
Are you guaranteed to get your bike for that date if you got it on paper from bmw ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I have it on my Vehicle order from one of the major UK dealers 1st June, am bike less at the minute just sold mine yesterday so got a bit of a wait anyway...

Ordered mine this morning for July delivery and can’t wait ����

Please note that it doesn?t list any of the race catalogue parts like the RCK, Race Power Kit etc.

Most alpha Racing parts for the 2019 S1000RR will be available from late April / early May on their website. Some of the parts that I have pre-ordered from them have just been shipped.

That akrapovic looks a bit naughty just had a ganders on the site. [emoji57]

Last edited:
Ordered mine this morning for July delivery and can?t wait 👍👍
That's interesting - I would have thought an order placed now would get a delivery date later than July. What spec did you order - standard, sport or M? Where abouts is the dealer?? My local dealer is telling me they have 18 M's on order but only 4 of them will be delivered at the beginning of June.

Alan Jeffries BMW, I tried Marshall Grimsby where I got my ‘18 RR from and they were telling me Sept delivery. Had a quick phone around and they could have delivered my M Sport early June on launch.
But, I’m away on hols June 1-29th so 1st week in July will give me something to look forward too ��

Alan Jeffries BMW, I tried Marshall Grimsby where I got my ?18 RR from and they were telling me Sept delivery. Had a quick phone around and they could have delivered my M Sport early June on launch.
But, I?m away on hols June 1-29th so 1st week in July will give me something to look forward too

Mine is from AJ too and I ordered in 2018 for June delivery. Are you speaking to Simon? They are great guys and I guess get a good quota of bikes!!!

Latest posts

Back