New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol... not a bad comeback. Lets just get the thing SEEN I'm getting impatient again..as usual..everyday.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lol... not a bad comeback. Lets just get the thing SEEN I'm getting impatient again..as usual..everyday.

I'm 50/50 between retiring out of road and tracking riding and selling both bikes or buying a 2019. Bmw better not end my biking career [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The level to which BMW can mass produce carbon fibre, I reckon there?s got to be some on the new bike somewhere.

So that video to me confirms they?re abandoning the asymmetrical head lights? Bummer. I really like that about the RR?s being different to all the rest, but I guess LED lighting is vastly different to halogens so probably nothing they could do...?

The headlights may now appear to be more conventional but the new S1000RR will inevitably retain some of BMW?s trademark asymmetric design features especially if the patent images (see Post #112) are anything to go by.

Talking to the salesman at my dealer today he told me unofficially that the new one looks amazing, was quite smug that he'd seen it but he was't supposed to be telling anyone I don't think.

Talking to the salesman at my dealer today he told me unofficially that the new one looks amazing, was quite smug that he'd seen it but he was't supposed to be telling anyone I don't think.
And you signed on the ...........line [emoji106][emoji3]

I spoke with my dealer and he said its going to be a 1299.5cc 240bhp, and might have a single sided swing arm :eek:range:

He's being sarcastic big man lolol

Might be ex GP bike he describes @ 240 brake...ha !

Last edited:
I'm with Huge on this - BMW are well invested in CF. It may not be the pretty stuff used in F1 / Moto GP but I do think some unexpected stuff will find its way onto the bike.

Back