New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I?ve not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been discussed but wasn?t the 2019 supposed to be launched last week at a German motor show ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I?ve not read the whole thread so apologies if this has been discussed but wasn?t the 2019 supposed to be launched last week at a German motor show ?

Nope, EICMA start of Nov.

Intermot is home to GS type announcements like the new 1250.

- Alex

Nope, EICMA start of Nov.

Intermot is home to GS type announcements like the new 1250.

- Alex

Ah ok I could have sworn that I read somewhere it was being launched there. I?ll see if I can find the article I read

Just checked this thread to see what new stuff was being released on the 2019 bike, only to find out I'm now an arsehole (sorry asshole). That's just put a dent in my day!

Well despite the somewhat derogatory and valueless post on the previous page EICMA is only 19 days away...

I must be an asshole as well but at least I've found out my 1000rr I bought in June is a 2019 model :fat:

I'm hoping to pick up a bargain with the new one coming out, I'll be more than happy with a new old new 2019 version.

I presumed they were here at the very least, due to the use of the word; this.

"I see BMW owners are assholes on THIS side of the pond"

- Alex

Not sure if it?s been mentioned already, but I heard from someone within BMW that apparently the new gen 4 2019 will have a carbon fibre swing arm, possibly in the same style of the Suter on the HP4 Race.

Not sure if it?s been mentioned already, but I heard from someone within BMW that apparently the new gen 4 2019 will have a carbon fibre swing arm, possibly in the same style of the Suter on the HP4 Race.
Its lower braced like the the Suter for sure.
I doubt the carbon is true even as an option, unfortunately.

- Alex

BMW are doing some amazing stuff with carbon fibre. It's coming and what a good place to showcase the tech instead of the hairdressers car the i3 and the, er..., hairdressers car the i8.
Naaaa, surely they wouldn't be that clever and cool...

Stills from a vid I saw on FB.
1df813d3d2b2dffafa0b4d480759b3c5.jpg
cda086c44671ae18294c5b413f451b2d.jpg

- Alex

Back