New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are most likely a new BMW branded OEM Brembo caliper. As for pad layout we will have to wait and see.

I dread to think how much one costs with all the options ticked... The conversation I had with Lind Motorrad went something like ?here is my deposit; Motorsport colours with all the options please.?
But thats 2020 right, when you're back in the UK. Plenty of time to save.

- Alex

The rear axle position looks to be fully or near fully on its shortest setting, which I presume BMW have done deliberately on the pictures because the rear will look even shorter if they positioned the wheel any further back (where you would normaly set it). Not sure how that design of the rear is going to work out for riders in the rain.

The pics of the tricked out one I posted earlier, don't have M4's or M50's which would have been cool.

But I guess the brakes will be a step forward anyway.

Looks like the stock wheels are so light the HP rims of old are irrelevant. They had to go carbon option to make M Sport ones a step ahead.

- Alex

Last edited:
The pics of the tricked out one I posted earlier, don't have M4's or M50's which would have been cool.

But I guess the brakes will be a step forward anyway.

Looks like the stock wheels are so light the HP rims of old are irrelevant. They had to go carbon option to make M Sport ones a step ahead.

- Alex

I think i read somewhere this morning that there is an option for forged wheels, as well as carbon

I've had no temptation to change the bike anytime soon, but since reading about the Duke v4r yesterday, and now all this today, a Gen 4 is sounding like a good idea!!!
You can get 2 of these for the price of a v4

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do we know what the price of the M bike will be with the carbon wheels etc? Not that I would need any of the extras, or get any benifit from them, but would be nice for the bling factor.
Not a clue but if the wheels are 3.5k I'm guessing not much change out of 5k but someone more informed will come along and tell us

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back