New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. We'll be piling lots of miles on the new S1000RR this year. I'm running one as a long term test bike as well as racing one over the summer. We've also got a group test planned soon (when it eventually arrives). I've been testing and racing S1000RRs for the past nine years and the new one couldn't feel more different. If anyone needs any info during the year, just contact me on twitter (@neevesy33) or drop me an email ([email protected]). Cheers. Michael Neeves, MCN.
Fantastic addition to the forum.

A picture of the ABS union under the lower yoke would be useful. It would be nice to know if you can use an under yoke type front paddock stand with the new model. If you get the chance, keep an eye out for the new 2D/M datalogger mounted on the rear seat unit.

Sorry to disappoint ladies & gents no gen4 s1000 rr here, they do turn about with the Barcelona show in April apparently it?s their turn to get the new bikes this year...[emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5d23498cd9cb002484e2ea2c770bf428.jpg

Interesting power and torque graph from this article...

https://www.bennetts.co.uk/bikesocial/reviews/bikes/bmw/2019-bmw-s1000rr-review

Hi everyone. We'll be piling lots of miles on the new S1000RR this year. I'm running one as a long term test bike as well as racing one over the summer. We've also got a group test planned soon (when it eventually arrives). I've been testing and racing S1000RRs for the past nine years and the new one couldn't feel more different. If anyone needs any info during the year, just contact me on twitter (@neevesy33) or drop me an email ([email protected]). Cheers. Michael Neeves, MCN.
Link to the MCN vid

https://youtu.be/Fm6SFfZCu30

- Alex

Nice to have it embedded on the forum though. The one downside here is that it's difficult to use pictures and videos so the place looks a bit like an old geography school book!

Back