New 2019 BMW S1000RR: Rumour, Gossip and Intrigue...

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That?s not bad, could probably get that out the way in 2 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You probably won't get it higher up the rev range even when it is run in [emoji23]

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

You probably won't get it higher up the rev range even when it is run in [emoji23]

Sent from my H8416 using Tapatalk

[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] don?t you start, you?ve sold all your bikes cause your scared of them [emoji23]

Order placed in Feb, delivery on June 6 has now turned in to August according to the dealer (today) because customer M?s aren?t shipping till then 😕. Don?t expect the missus will be too enthusiastic about ending the family holiday early so I can go and get it!

Just had a call off my dealer, they've got a production date for my bike and are giving a delivery date of 26th June but say there's a good chance it'll come sooner,I ordered in January(base model) with a June 3rd delivery date, put back until October, then August now this new date.

Just had a call off my dealer, they've got a production date for my bike and are giving a delivery date of 26th June but say there's a good chance it'll come sooner,I ordered in January(base model) with a June 3rd delivery date, put back until October, then August now this new date.

Excellent news

Onboard the new S1000RR with Troy Corser at Aragon...

Thanks Ry.
Hilarious vid. He's got the front up half the time, and the other riders seems to be going backwards. You notice how good he is at the ends of the straights when he catches up with everyone.
-
Doing Brands GP on 2nd July. First time time I broke my ribs at Rockingham. Gulp.

Last edited:
Just had a test ride on the new Aprilia RSV4 Factory this morning. What a machine, better than the Ducati V4S I tested on Thursday in my eyes.

That noise is amazing and so addictive.

Big decision to make but I said I?d give BMW until July to come up with the new bike and I?ll stick to my word.

he's just like simon crafar,not 1 for the auto blipper,would rather look after it all himself and use the clutch on corner entry.

bloody slow old school riders :highly_amused:

it's the way they make look so effortless,bloody annoying when you actually out on track with them (ok,pretty bloody awesome to be fair ;) ). managed to get a bit of time behind lowes at jerez in november,they way he slides into the turns was unreal.

Thanks Ry.
Hilarious vid. He's got the front up half the time, and the other riders seems to be going backwards. You notice how good he is at the ends of the straights when he catches up with everyone.
-
Doing Brands GP on 2nd July. First time time I broke my ribs at Rockingham. Gulp.

Look forward to meeting up !

it's the way they make look so effortless,bloody annoying when you actually out on track with them (ok,pretty bloody awesome to be fair ;) ). managed to get a bit of time behind lowes at jerez in november,they way he slides into the turns was unreal.
I wish this stuff came out better on videos. I had Irwin chuck it in front of me into the last corner at Jerez. He was completely sideways with his leg out dragging on the ground. One of the craziest things I've seen on track but it just doesn't show the same in the video due to the wide angle lens I think. I'll try finding it later and post it up.

Just been to East Kilbride for a look

9ab9bc65e62be984807a31b204512b3d.jpg

Thanks Ry.
-

Going to be at Brands GP as well

Back