2015+ bikes

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
If the gen 3 has the user +- switch on the l/h switchgear does that mean it 100% has the slick and user mode??

same with the cruise control and heated grips switch?

Thanks

If the gen 3 has the user +- switch on the l/h switchgear does that mean it 100% has the slick and user mode??

same with the cruise control and heated grips switch?

Thanks
Only if the slick plug is fitted under the seat.

CC is an option so if it has that it likely has all the options ticked.

- Alex

Just scroll through the mode button, If you see user and slick you know it's the sport package.

Just scroll through the mode button, If you see user and slick you know it's the sport
package.

I’m looking at bikes online and some of the descriptions are vague, so was wondering via pics of the switchgear. Can’t really scroll through the modes that way lol!

I?m looking at bikes online and some of the descriptions are vague, so was wondering via pics of the switchgear. Can?t really scroll through the modes that way lol!
Yeah I did that too, looked for CC switch and forged rims as descriptions are terrible.

- Alex

Easy way is to look up the reg, get the vin number then decode the vin via the sticky link above in the forum. Section

Easy way is to look up the reg, get the vin number then decode the vin via the sticky link above in the forum. Section

I seen that before posting, but not very easy and I noticed quite a few replies on the thread were stating “doesn’t work for me” so thought I’d give it a miss.

Back