Hello from Spain

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ernesto_182

Reaction score
Hi there everybody!

New to this forum and also a slightly new S1000RR driver. Bought a 2017 on July and i'm really stoked with the bike ;)

I come from a naked so this BMW is completely different. Anyway, I hope to learn a lot in this forum, share some pics and have a good time.

Cheers!

XCQQnSH.jpg

Ola Ernesto!

Welcome to the forum! What part of Spain are you from? You certainly have some great weather for biking in Spain and some great tracks too!

Ola Ernesto!

Welcome to the forum! What part of Spain are you from? You certainly have some great weather for biking in Spain and some great tracks too!

Haha hola flyingscotsman!

I'm from the east of Spain. More specifically, Valencia! we have 300+ days a year of sun and as you said, some great tracks so it makes it easy to enjoy the bike. The bad side is the weather which is quite hot most of the year so when I ride it through the city, the bike gets very very hot :S

Welcome along, such a fantastic country for riding, you are most fortunate...even if city riding is very hot.

Enjoy the RR!

- Alex

Welcome along, such a fantastic country for riding, you are most fortunate...even if city riding is very hot.

Enjoy the RR!

- Alex

Thank you Alex!

Indeed it is a fantastic country for riding. Two friends and I are planning a summer trip for next year and we will travel to the UK in our bikes so it'll be interesting.

I will be asking for some tips and places to visit next year ;)

Cheers!

Hi Ernesto, you do indeed come from a great place. I got a speeding ticket from the Valencia Guardia Civil last year, what a happy bunch they are. lol

The weather you have is perfect for riding and I hope you love your new bike.

Stay safe and watch out for the Guardia.

JimmyMac

Hi Ernesto, you do indeed come from a great place. I got a speeding ticket from the Valencia Guardia Civil last year, what a happy bunch they are. lol

The weather you have is perfect for riding and I hope you love your new bike.

Stay safe and watch out for the Guardia.

JimmyMac

Thank you JimmyMac! I hope you enjoyed our spanish roads, too bad the Guardia Civil handed you that beautiful paper gift lol

I have some friends in the Guardia Civil but whenever they've put me a speeding ticket they can't take away the ticket so i'm screwed up haha

Enjoy your bike too! ;)

Welcome to the forum Ernesto!

Great welcome post, your bike looks fantastic and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

What is your biking history?

Fingers crossed the Guardia Civil keep to themselves! [emoji41]

- Oli

Welcome to the forum Ernesto!

Great welcome post, your bike looks fantastic and I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

What is your biking history?

Fingers crossed the Guardia Civil keep to themselves! [emoji41]

- Oli

Thanks Oli!

Well my bike history is not that long. Started riding just some 125cc scooters and later on I jumped a bit and started riding a Yamaha Tmax.

Then I knew I fell in love with bikes so I had a 2011 yamaha FZ-8, then a 2016 MT/FZ-09 and then couple of months ago I bought this 2017 S1000RR ;)

It's my first racing bike and it's a completely new world for me. Different riding style, weights, etc. I'm learning every day since I bought it!!

Cheers!

Back