Another Swede

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linool

Reaction score
Hello Folks!

Got a 675R as my track weapon since a few years back and this year I started to ride a Gixxer K6 Endurance race bike along with two friends. Jumping back and forth between 600cc and 1000cc feels like it effects my riding because of the different styles. So I've no bought myself a S1000RR to try and see if my riding can be improved by just riding big boy bikes all the time. The bike in question is a mix with 2010 frame, 2011 forks and 2012 engine and ECU. If this forum is anything like www.675.cc I'm in for a blast!

//Linus

Hi Linus, welcome to the site. There are some great technical minds on here who will undoubtably help you get the most out of your new bike.

Love to see pics when you are able.

Ride safe.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Linus and congratulations on your new RR!

Daytona?s are fantastic bikes, I had a 675R before my RR.

Both RR?s and this forum are amazing (though I may be just a tad biased lol!) so I have every confidence you will have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji41]

As Jimmy says it would be great to see some photos in due course. Once your account has been authorised you can post photos either by providing a URL to a photo hosting site, or preferably subscribe to the forum as a Premier Forum Member and upload natively to the site (in addition to numerous other benefits)

https://s1000rrforum.co.uk/showthread.php?6735-Premier-Membership-What-is-it

- Oli

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back