Anyone want my Track evening at Brands on 29/08

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huge

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Bike will still be in the garage (grrr), I paid ?79 for it.
MSVT will take it back for ?59 but I thought I'd "keep it in the family" and offer it to the forum first.
It's 2 group only affair after an open pitlane day (ie. more fun than usual, which is why I'm really annoyed with my garage),

Cheers H

Good thought H, I’d grab your arm off normally but I’m away and not back until Tues. I very much doubt MSV would let you transfer anyway.....
But, I’ll probably pop in anyway and see if I can get on for a few sessions, they’re happy to accommodate if there’s space from previous experience.
Fingers crossed the stars line up for me!

Hi Z. Are you responding to a different thread?
Nope!
I’m hoping to go tomorrow eve if I’m back in time from holiday, but I don’t think you can transfer or nominate a replacement is all. So....if I can get there in time I’ll just turn up and see if there are any spaces left. I’ve managed to get on before with cash over the desk.
When are you all repaired?

:)
MSV take it back for an admin fee of ?20. Also, they do allow you to nominate. Otherwise you're spot on! Lol.
Seriously though, I'd prefer to send it your way. PM me if you want it. There's always people at kick off looking for cancellations so don't feel bad if you don't want it, it'll go.

Interesting: MSV waived the admin fee as I had an injury. I sent them the A&E report (they need a doctors note to do this). Even though a mate offered his GSXR, I realised I didn?t fancy another off before being fully healed. H

Back