Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Installing Akrapovic Full system

Re: Installing Akrapovic Full system

Quote Originally Posted by fatbob link=topic=1355.msg15169#msg15169 date=1351081457
    it has a reasonable amount
    I did not remove my oil filter on the multiple occasions I have changed my headers , I fucked about and undid the bolt from the block every time
    This is exactly what I did in the end. Still a frustrating dickdance though.

Full system and PCV fitted.

Riding
    2011 motorsport

Anyone removed the exhaust servo's and had any fault codes...????
    2011 motorsport,Austin racing inconell gp3 system,pcv,k&n racing filter,watsen design flush indicators,d3 components tail tidy,puig high level screen,sharkskinz belly pan,hp rear sets and Hp levers,gb racing engine covers,r+g crash protectors and R & G rad/oil gaurds,smokeand one crazy rider.!!!!!

AFAIK you shouldn't unplug the actual servo as this will throw a fault up, hence just remove the cables and leave the servo in place.

Riding
    2011 motorsport

Shame was after abit of weight saving,think ill go for a lite weight lithium battery then....
    2011 motorsport,Austin racing inconell gp3 system,pcv,k&n racing filter,watsen design flush indicators,d3 components tail tidy,puig high level screen,sharkskinz belly pan,hp rear sets and Hp levers,gb racing engine covers,r+g crash protectors and R & G rad/oil gaurds,smokeand one crazy rider.!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky link=topic=1355.msg15457#msg15457 date=1351762052
    AFAIK you shouldn't unplug the actual servo as this will throw a fault up, hence just remove the cables and leave the servo in place.
    Apparently you can remove these,BUT you need to have your dealer remove the lines of code from the ECU.
    i accidentally swallowed some scrabble tiles my next shit could spell disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by babarr46 link=topic=1355.msg15470#msg15470 date=1351789902
    Apparently you can remove these,BUT you need to have your dealer remove the lines of code from the ECU.
    Interesting, will have to run that past my dealer next time I see them.

Riding
    2011 motorsport

Ducky let me know aswell

Here's a link to the instructions

http://az79640.vo.msecnd.net/akrapov...56f201e050.pdf

It makes the chat above about the cooler brackets make a little more sense

Dannycox

i shall be doing this in 2 weeks time!!! sounds like im gonna have fun fellas!!!!

HELP!!!!

Right i am just about to install the full Akrapovic racing system Part No. S-B10R1-RC-1 to a road bike MY2013 and would like some advice as the instructions aren't giving me the info i need.

1. The headers have blanks fitted for the lambda sensors. I am not fitting a PCV. Do i remove the blanks and fit the sensors?
    2. The exhaust valves. What do i do with these two sets of cables for the header and link pipe valve, removes them?
    3. Should i expect any error codes?

Thanks in advance.
    Thanks.