Hello from Bromley!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanUK

Reaction score
Hello

New user here. I have a 2016 Sport, upgraded (sidegraded?) from an XR in Spring this year. It?s already been to the Pyranees with me. Fantastic bike and perfectly comfortable on a long tour. Only downside was a flat tyre at 5.30am when I needed to be in Folkestone for the 8.00am ferry and my sat nav yoke mount breaking off before I got the ferry!!!

Dan

Hi Dan, great to have you here. Touring always "throws up" unforeseen events which all add to the great tapestry of life.

Enjoy your bike and the forum, you clearly like a pint but don't act like Ben Stokes, the infamous NZ cricketer, lol.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Dan and congratulations on your new RR!

Am glad to hear you?re already putting your RR to good use on tour, how were the Pyrenees? From what I?ve heard they have great roads for sport bikes.

Enjoy the forum, there?s a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome! Pyrenees were great. There was a fair amount of beer consumed. And gin! My god, the gin! Next year... night train from Dusseldorf to Verona or Salzburg for the alps. Anyone done it? Any tips?

Back