hello from lancashire

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taz71

Reaction score
just thought id say hi just got myself a road/track gen1 also have a couple more bikes but wont tell you what they are because there not bmw's :smug::smug:

Welcome to the forum Taz and congratulations on your new RR!

So, what are your other bikes!?
What is your biking history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

Welcome,

It's ok we're secure enough to discuss other bikes ;)

Do you track abroad or UK only?

my other bikes are a gsxr1000 l2 for the road and a 2004 R1 for track i started riding many moons ago lol,i did give up with the bikes a while ago for about 2 years but you never get rid of the bug ? ive only done uk tracks so far but im hoping to do abroad next year tracks i normally go to are cadwell park and anglesey ? so ive picked this gen 1 up after swapping for a ktm superduke 990 so i think i got the better end of the deal :purplebananna: it is a road track bike and has been raced at some point as theres still lock wires here and there but it does run fine :victorious:

Hi Taz, welcome to the site. Its good to use others bikes as it gives you a reference on what works best for you.

Hope you like the beemer.

JimmyMac

Back