Greatings from Argentina!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldm

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

My name is Leo and I am from Argentina.
I own a bmw s1000rr full 2016 (this is my first BMW bike) and I am in love with this amazing superbike.

Hope I can meet nice people around here and learn a lot about this beatiful bike!

Thanks!

Hi Leo, Welcome to the forum. What part of Argentina are you from? More important, how are the roads for your new bike?

I love your country and have ridden a GSA over the Andes through Uspallata and into Mendoza. What a friendly place, Ruta 7, I think was the road, certainly not for a S1000RR with all the hairpins and all gravel surface just north of Mendoza.

Have long been a fan of your football and have a very special shirt belonging to your National hero.........

2458d2093a9b09676b6fff077410588a.jpg

A great big Scottish welcome my friend.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Hi Jimmy!

Very nice to hear from you and your comments about my country.
I trully believe is a nice place with beatifull landscapes :)

I live in Buenos Aires province, 17kms near to Capital Federal (in the downton)
The roads here are very friendly, with lots of highways and good routes (very diff to the one you have done it for sure!)

Another nice place to visit could be the province of "Cordoba", also good and twisty roads.

And a "pending" issue to me (i will do it but I do not know when) is to ride trought the "RUTA 40" (you can do some research on the interntet, but is basically a route across all the country from South to Norht!

Regards!!

Welcome to the forum Leo!

What have been some of your favourite experiences on your RR thus far and what is your biking history?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

hi Oli,

tks for your msg.

in fact, not too many experiencies, since I am riding this bike from this April (with one month of Holidays in the middle)
but i find it very comfortable (we usually ride ard 100/200 kms each weekend with my group) and also very powerfull
i also did one track day....so enjoying a lot.

not too big my bike history.

I started with a yamaha fz16 (150cc) for commute to my work, and after some months I also bought a kawasaki z1000 (naked) for the weekend.
the chance the yamaha for a bajaj rouser 200cc (increbile bike, really love it), and then change it for a bajaj dominar 400cc.
after this, i have been able to sell my z1000 and the beemer comes :)

Back