hello from Portugal

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayt

Reaction score
Hey guys and off corse, ladys, dunno if there is ladys here, but i link to think there are a few =D

i'm from Portugal and have one s1000rr from 2015

sorry for my mistakes but english is not my main language.

drive safe

Welcome... your English is just fine my friend... the gaffer lived in Portugal, he'll be on soon for a chat no doubt...

Welcome and enjoy..

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Jay, welcome to the site. Just heard Portugal is going to be very hot this weekend, around 50 Degrees.............. enjoy the forum your bike and of course ride safe.

Your English is very good

JimmyMac

yeh... right now are 37..., around 2pm there was 42..

tomorrow will be even hotter.

it so hot, that is kinda painful to ride with all this hot air

yeh... right now are 37..., around 2pm there was 42..

tomorrow will be even hotter.

it so hot, that is kinda painful to ride with all this hot air

I rode from north to south last year. It was mid 30s and that got very sweaty, so now must be unbearable. Boa sorte.

Welcome to the forum Jay!

Your English is excellent [emoji846]

I can?t imagine riding in such high temperatures, even at speed it?ll still be roasting! Is hard enough riding at 30 C!

What have been some of your favourite experiences thus far on your S1000RR?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many more happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

i had this bike a little over year now... unfortunately i ride very few km (no time to ride) around 1000km +-

from all the bikes i had until, this is the quickest no doubt about that.

my pass bikes was:
. yamaha dtr 125 (y1998), SM transformation, big bore kit, exhaust, all that sh*t kids do on they are 16/17 years old

. yamaha r6 (y2000), full custom exhaust, air filter, gigglers, "hardcore" engine internals, etc, bike was doing 20000rpm, sell it, because the frame start to cracked, at that time
2005/2006 my r6 was quicker then most 1000cc until the around 250/260km/h, i was a fu**king beast

. yamaha r6 (y2008), full termighoni exhaust, air filter and flash tune, galfer brakes, custom suspension and setup, this was the fu**king most super awesome brutal bike haver to eat the corners, when you know this frame, is one of the most brutal bikes i had ever ride, and i ride it hard, i really miss the bike.

. husqvarna sm 610ie (y2009), full galfer brake setup and leo vinci exhaust, corner eating machine

. yamaha st1200 (y2012), cruiser bike, very good bike to eat km on the road

. yamaha r1 (y2013), full leo vince exhaust, air filter, flash tune, brakes, cool bike, sell it because i got some back pain at the time and could ride it

. bmw gs 1200 adv (y2013), the beast, nothing bad to say about this, fu**ing brutal in every way

. bmw s1000rr (y2015), full stock, only have crash protection and rizoma plate support

Back