Saying Hi

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveF

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I?m from the NE of Scotland and am blessed with fabulous biking roads right on my front door.
Got my HP4 Carbon last summer, what a fantastic machine. Have decided to take it off the road (ish) to keep the miles down, so have just ordered a S1000RR that I can use more regularly. I don?t really ride the sports bikes to their limit but just get such a buzz out of them that I can?t imagine being without one.
Also commute to work on a GSA, so ride quite a bit throughout the year.
Not a technical guru and will probably have more questions than answers!

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum. You are in good company with an HP4 and GSA living in Scotland. Sure the boys will be along shortly to welcome you.

Ryte Dave.. I'm in Dumbarton... I reckon you must be good for a wee tap ???????, HP4 Carbon...ordered an RR and a GS to cut about on...jeez ! Lol.

Welcome aboard, btw...Jimmy Macs just down the coast from you, he's got the same set up minus the RR..

S

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum Dave!

That?s quite the garage you have, an HP4c, RR on the way and a GSA is a fantastic combination!

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji846]

- Oli

Last edited:
Hi Dave, obviously a man of good taste, you seem to have everything covered by your choice of bikes.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy all it has to offer.

Got a TC GSA for big adventures and a HP4C for fast ones, no intention of making ornaments out of mine, lol.

How far NE are you?

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Currently in Aboyne on Deeside. Love the roads round here. Selling up though and moving closer to Perth.

Currently in Aboyne on Deeside. Love the roads round here. Selling up though and moving closer to Perth.

My Daughter is a nurse and she worked at Aboyne during her time at Robert Gordon's, great roads right enough, I am often at Braemar before heading east around Ballater and the Lecht.

Aye the HP2 Sport is a braw bike, don't be too troubled by selling it, prices mean nothing compared to the smiles a bike can give you.

Just realised I'm telling someone from near Aberdeen not to think about money, hahaha.

Hope to see you about, you'll get some more cracking roads near Perth and it opens up the route to the west coast too, lucky guy.

JimmyMac

Back