Reactive parts order How long would you expect a rad cap to take

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toan the Moan

Reaction score
Ordered a new Alpha rad cap on the 5th July from Reactive parts online still not had it. Appears it's ordered in from Germany 10 to 14 day the email said. Considering the rad cap fits most models I would have thought they would have had it in stock. Do wish places would say before you order that it's a not a stock item. So over 3 weeks later till no rad cap. Rant Over for now lol

I ordered an alpha detent spring a while back and it was there next day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im thinking about ordering a detent spring and changing the shift star at the same time. Abit of topic I know.

Just had an email from reactive my long awaited Rad cap has been dispatched today and " Our Couriers will contact you directly with tracking details shortly" what ever that means

Its a case of if its in stock you're golden. If its not you're hanging.

- Alex

Used them a few weeks ago and although it stated in stock it didn't turn up for 2 weeks. When I rang them they lied to me, once I received the item I sent them an email to feedback about my poor experience..didnt even get a response. Will not use this company again.

Reactive Parts

From experience Reactive Parts are normally reasonably quick IF they have the parts in stock. That said I don?t use them that often and always call ahead first and check if what I want is in stock before placing an order. I would certainly not buy alpha Racing parts from them as Prime Factors are infinitely better, cheaper and far quicker.

Back