Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiltmeister

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

Noggie track addict here! Currently owning a track-only CBR600RR but looking into changing over to a S1000RR track bike.

Thanks for having me :pirate:

Welcome to the forum!

There are many track-day regulars on here and I am sure you?ll be wholly satisfied with an S1000RR as a track-day bike [emoji16]

How long have you owned your CBR and what have been some of your favourite experiences with it?
Where are you based and do you partake in any road riding too?

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I am sure it won?t be long before you realise that an RR is a very wise decision indeed [emoji41]

- Oli

Last edited:
Many thanks for the warm welcome Oli.

I have owned my CBR since 2015. Before buying the CBR I rode SRADs, one 600 and one 750. The CBR started out as a road-and-track bike, but last winter it was converted to a track-only bike. Reason for that being that I just didn't enjoy road riding any more. Just to add to that I love modifying and wrenching as much as I do track riding. I have a thread going over at 600rr.net if you are interested in having a look at the bike --> https://www.600rr.net/vb/176-rr-other-brands-bike-build/541682-tiltys-07-cbr600rr.html

I am based in western part of Norway, but I do follow BSB and some of the road races such as the NW200 and TT.

Looking forward to getting to know you all, and apologies for my bad English :nonchalance:

Welcome to the site Tiltmeister. As Oli says lots of friendly advice available here.
Do you have good selection of tracks to choose from in west Norway?

Back