Hi!

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linusenen

Reaction score
Hello! Just got in this forum to get som help with my 2013 hp4 trackbike.

Im 31 years of age. Live in Sweden and been riding since 2013. I have a 2 year ond daughter and Another one coming in a couple of days.

My brother passed this spring riding on the street. So I sold my street/track tuono 1100 factory.

But still wanted to do what me and my brother loved, trackdays. So I bought one of his dreambikes. A hp4.

Done 5 Days in track this far. But I cant get it to work for me. :( no rear grip at all.

Jumped on a tuono my last trackday in one session and instantly rode faster with ease. Im in the lower part of the racegroups.
And the session after I used the tuono I crasched the hp4... im okay and the bike did alright, luckily.

Hope I can get the knowledge needed to sort the handling out.

Regards Linus

Skickat fr?n min SM-G955F via Tapatalk

Welcome Linus, thanks for the intro, my condolences on your brother.

I'm sure we'll figure out some help on the HP4...

Hi Linus, welcome to the forum and sorry to hear of your brother, there are a few good heads on here to help you get the best out of your bike on track.

Welcome from Scotland.

JimmyMac

Welcome to the forum Linus.

My condolences for the loss of your brother.

It is a wonderful tribute to your brother purchasing an HP4 for track use, and I hope that after some set-up changes you are happy with the bike.

I wish you and your wife/partner all the very best for the arrival of your second child.
I hope you and your family have a happy, healthy and prosperous future ahead of you [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum!

- Oli

Hi Linus, not good about your brother, I think most people on here have a loss story or two such is the sport/hobby we engage in.

Lots of track guys on here that can help, be a good idea if you can describe the problem and state your suspension settings etc in the relevant part of the forum...can't think there will be much wrong...

Cheers

Stuart..Scotland.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thank you guys!
Ive made a thread in the hp4 section. Will elaborate there as soon as I get som time go spare :)

Here is a couple of pics from my first trackday on the hp4. I hope I look more at home in it now. But this was the only trackday with professional photografer ive been on yet.
557387dc9dafcf6f7f91011670b80d73.jpg
a48d51b452a4cf4b3a19317c9dfba772.jpg
12cc8661cc3df0b3bfce9dd4fc424460.jpg
c40af9482fb4e7e6e187560e4e33f9c2.jpg

Back