Hello

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony c

Reaction score
Hi guys, thought I would join as I'm expecting delivery of a s1krr next Friday.
Been thinking of upgrading my cbr1krr for a while now as I've had it 8 years, before that had a zx6r(06) which was stolen, not going to Lie loved the Honda but always fancied the BMW,
I was away on holiday last week with the family and watched so many videos and reviews, I was starting to think aprilia lol, but I do mostly road riding with some track days thrown in and the reviews were all saying the same, s1krr was the perfect all rounder so that was me sold, i live in biggleswade so Herts/beds area,but have wheels, will travel.
No I haven't tested or even been on one yet, it has to be love at first ride!!! can't wait for delivery.
Thought newish bike, new colour. Got it in black /grey 17reg. Performance/dynamic, the previous guy put some extras on. It has 1k millage.

Tony

Welcome Tony, that's brave to stick so much cash down on a bike you don't know but fair play to you. I don't think you'll be disappointed. From my riding of a CB1KRR in the past they do do certain things nicer, but the SRR is a better package as an all rounder. There's a reason they win at the Road Races and in SuperStock.

Same spec of bike as mine :) Enjoy.

Welcome Tony, fantastic choice of bike, you will NOT be disappointed. Getting it in time for the great weather we've enjoyed this year, have a blast.

JimmyMac

Thanks guys, not going to Lie, can't wait till Friday.
Agree this weather has been amazing.

Welcome to the forum Tony and congratulations on your new RR!

Like the others, I also have every confidence that you will not be disappointed with an RR, they are amazingly well rounded machines.

Enjoy the anticipation as you await delivery of your new steed, and I hope you have a very happy Summer ahead of you [emoji4]

Enjoy the forum!

- Oli

Last edited:
Back