Just what the doctor ordered

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuartb

Reaction score
Not Doctor Oli..but you know the other one...good wee bar currently jumpin, nice table service and the golf on Sky, double brandy and coke... still !

Could normally be heading to Oban tomorrow lol...
249d9dc483325c26598103ce5b2d04ce.jpg
d9cda6af01bb2cfafd9b321f4c955db5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I do worry about you stuart. Posting pictures of the back of another mans’s head.

Golf has been a good watch so far though.

Haha, that first picture made me laugh, in the top right there is a table of Milllenials all talking to each other using whatbook or some other pish.

Enjoy your holiday Stuart.

JimmyMac

Last edited:
Haha, that first picture made me laugh, in the top right there is a table of Milllenials all talking to each other using whatbook or some other pish.

Enjoy your holiday Stuart.

JimmyMac
My two are the same....Amanda was giving me a hand in with the messages the other day, she had her phone in her hand and three big shopping bags...I watched as she was wrestling the key into the front door lock as she manouvered the phone and bags about..grrrrr..I'm like..put the phone DOWN!.. of course she looked at me as tho I had a set of horns on.. The futures bleak..

The young lass with the shorts on is moving like the wind .. Being up in Scotland, I'm guessing someone dropped a 50p?

Hes in Tenerife Wayne, its a bit like Scotland but not quite so warm over there, lol.

Bar Unique, twinned with the Blue Oyster Bar if I'm not mistaken Stuart?

JimmyMac

Haha ... Blue Oyster Bar...used to wonder if whoever came up with that name was a Blue Oyster Cult fan..

Back