Welcome post

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webcharger

Reaction score
Hello everyone I?m new here.. I have a 2018 bmw s1000rr with only 550 miles.. it?s due it?s breaking in service in a couple of days so I?m really looking forward to opening the bike up.
I have some exciting mods coming soon to improve on the lols of this amazing motorcycle.
Hope to here some others opinions soon
Kindest regards people

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new RR!

I am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your RR already, you?ll be blown away by the transformation after the run-in service is completed. I don?t think we ever truly get used to how awesome the top-end is [emoji41]

What mods do you have planned?
Radiator and engine case covers would be my first port of call.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.
I hope you have many happy miles ahead of you [emoji4]

- Oli

snap mine has just had 1st service . fantastic bike , what area you from .. enjoy

Hi Webcharger, welcome to the site and congratulations on your new bike.

Hope you like the forum, everyone here is sound as a pound.

JimmyMac

Hi,

On reading lost of post I can see this is a family for s1000rr?s alike.

Thank you for your kind welcome..
The other things I have planned for the bike are some sliders just in case ..
I already have the sw-motech evo tank ring which fits the day bag.
Sw-motech are quality...
Going to change the screen at some point for a smoked version.. there is a blue colour but not sure how that would look against my motor sport colour scheme.
Later on down the road possibly get some carbon.

Hi,

Sw-motech are quality...
Going to change the screen at some point for a smoked version.. there is a blue colour but not sure how that would look against my motor sport colour scheme.

Hi I've used the SW-M Day Pack and others in the range, on the RR the Day Pack is the only one that doesn't get in the way or is uncomfortable in some way. You've made a good choice.

Last edited:
snap mine has just had 1st service . fantastic bike , what area you from .. enjoy

Hi, thanks for posting

I am very glad to hear you?re enjoying your RR already, you?ll be blown away by the transformation after the run-in service is completed. I don?t think we ever truly get used to how awesome the top-end is [emoji41]

Enjoy the forum, there is a wonderful community on here and loads of information.

- Oli

Hey..
I?m from Hampshire area

Hi,

Sw-motech are quality...

Hi I've used the SW-M Day Pack and others in the range, on the RR the Day Pack is the only one that doesn't get in the way or is uncomfortable in some way. You've made a good choice.

I totally agree Alex.. I follows the lines perfectly

Hi, thanks for posting

- Oli

Hey..
I?m from Hampshire area

Hi,

Sw-motech are quality...

If any of you nice s1000rr owners fancy meeting up some time that would be great 🏍
I love in Andover down south with plenty of twisty roads 🏍🚀

Hi, thanks for posting

- Oli

Hey..
I?m from Hampshire area

Hi,

Sw-motech are quality...

If any of you nice s1000rr owners fancy meeting up some time that would be great 🏍
I live in Andover down south with plenty of twisty roads 🏍🚀

Welcome. I noticed you said you had the tank ring for the SWM bag. I'm about to sell a daypack. It's in perfect condition, already drilled for the RR. I just need to find the rain cover. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Welcome. I noticed you said you had the tank ring for the SWM bag. I'm about to sell a daypack. It's in perfect condition, already drilled for the RR. I just need to find the rain cover. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Hi,
Thanks for the offer but I have the daypack too.. you will have no trouble selling on eBay.

Back