Quick action throttle

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wull

S1000RR Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone fitted one to their s1k? I?ve got one sitting here ready to go on, purchased from alpha.

I'm in no rush to fit but I?m curious to hear from anyone who has fitted one and the difference it made, feedback etc.

Got the HP4 Race QA throttle and its great, I'd say its not a linear opening from 0 to 100% rather it slowly ramps till about 5k and then it opens hells gates, its perfect on the road and even better on track, no more twisting the wrist to wring that last bit out :)

Got the HP4 Race QA throttle and its great, I'd say its not a linear opening from 0 to 100% rather it slowly ramps till about 5k and then it opens hells gates, its perfect on the road and even better on track, no more twisting the wrist to wring that last bit out :)

that’s what I’m finding just now, having to grab another hand full of throttle just to get 100% wot.

that’s what I’m finding just now, having to grab another hand full of throttle just to get 100% wot.

That was was the main reason I fitted mine, as after a accident last year I was constantly having to grab another hand full of Throttle to get it to WOT.

Back