Call that fast

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no end to some peoples stupidity Stuart.

A few weeks ago one of my family got 4 bikes stolen from his garage, he has a collection of over 50!!!!!!!!

Anyway, fanny who nicked them tried to sell him them back, after posting photos of them on Facebook. The housebreaker has a tag on his profile stating "I'm in your shed" and posts photos of him stealing bikes on his own page.
Needless to say bikes are now recovered and a group of balaclava wearing strangers appeared in our village last week and put the bad boy in hospital with bleeding on the brain.

Unsurprisingly no one knows who they were or where they came from as they obviously don't film themselves, lol.

Think I laughed for at least 3 days. Why oh why would you film yourself doing shit like that?

JimmyMac

Agree with all above... however the question must be...on reading the article...what were the cops looking for when they raided his house? the inference being the vid clips on his lappie were a secondary find.....maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There is no end to some peoples stupidity Stuart.

A few weeks ago one of my family got 4 bikes stolen from his garage, he has a collection of over 50!!!!!!!!

Anyway, fanny who nicked them tried to sell him them back, after posting photos of them on Facebook. The housebreaker has a tag on his profile stating "I'm in your shed" and posts photos of him stealing bikes on his own page.
Needless to say bikes are now recovered and a group of balaclava wearing strangers appeared in our village last week and put the bad boy in hospital with bleeding on the brain.

Unsurprisingly no one knows who they were or where they came from as they obviously don't film themselves, lol.

Think I laughed for at least 3 days. Why oh why would you film yourself doing shit like that?

JimmyMac
Really...(Mr Burns)..exxxcellent !. Karma is such a sweet word.......

Agree with all above... however the question must be...on reading the article...what were the cops looking for when they raided his house? the inference being the vid clips on his lappie were a secondary find.....maybe I'm reading into it too much.

Article should be about handling stolen goods inc the bike. But they focussed on the bad behaviour on the road.

- Alex

Back