rad guard or not

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to my eBay bill, the bloke’s on holidays until 17th August, I’m guessing he’s switched the shop off till then. I only got my guards about a fortnight ago, so he’s still live. I made a slight mistake- he’s called racing radiator guards. You can see his Facebook page @racingradiatorguards.

Finally decided and the evotech guards have just arrived and as usual the quality is 2nd to none .

Got mine off eBay and never had a problem with temp even in the recent hot summer!

Never had a holes rad , but there was a guy at the May SNETTERTON track day holed his on his first session!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radiator & Oil Cooler Guards

If you are doing trackdays radiator and oil cooler guards are essential. Track debris and gravel traps don?t mix terribly well with radiators. They also improve safety for everyone else on track as your far less likely to suffer a punctured radiator and deposit coolant all over the circuit.

thanks for all advice well fitted the evotech one and Sunday was a hot day and no difference in temp as you all said thanks

Back