SP Blade

S1000RR  FORUM

Help Support S1000RR FORUM:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just think of all the poor buggers that waited for the latest blade over the last few years. been saving up and got the new bike only to find out its all ready being replaced.lol

just think of all the poor buggers that waited for the latest blade over the last few years. been saving up and got the new bike only to find out its all ready being replaced.lol
Yeah I just sent this to my boss who has 1/35 SP2's...he was considering keeping it mint as an investment. But I am not so sure he'll see a return now.

Might be able to trade for this new one I guess. Or he'll just get it on track finally...

- Alex

Yeah I just sent this to my boss who has 1/35 SP2's...he was considering keeping it mint as an investment. But I am not so sure he'll see a return now.

Might be able to trade for this new one I guess. Or he'll just get it on track finally...

- Alex

He should just ride it and enjoy it unless he (along with just about very other non national level rider) can exploit 212bhp over the current bikes 180ish?

He should just ride it and enjoy it unless he (along with just about very other non national level rider) can exploit 212bhp over the current bikes 180ish?
He doesn't hang about...club racer level...this should push him to take it to Jerez.

- Alex

I don't see me heading off sportsbikes anytime soon...I just don't fancy anything else being my main ride, it crosses my mind whats next when age kicks in..currently at 55 the minds young..hmmmm.

A guy on holiday asked me do I ride in a big group and did I have a Harley lol...couldn't think of anything ******* worse !

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ridden up to the Peak District today and every other bike is a bloody Harley, I see they're bringing out a load of new bikes in the next few months which in fairness look better than their usual dinosaurs but my aging knees are going to have to get a damn site worse before I entertain the notion of not having a sports bike.

...A guy on holiday asked me do I ride in a big group and did I have a Harley lol...couldn't think of anything ******* worse !

Lol, Stu.
When I was young (longg time ago), I had some gay mates and their club-nights would be a right laugh with rich pickings of fruit flies (straight girls who hang around gay clubs).
Every now and then I'd get propositioned by someone whose gaydar wasn't working properly, and it would be a case of "Thanks for the offer mate, very flattering, but I'm REALLY not interested"
-
My question Stu is, what have you been wearing (or doing) to get similar interest from the Harley brigade? Tassled leather jacket and chaps?

Haha...chaps, lets not confuse that with fellas big man !...

Actually reading your accentuated REBUFF to the gay proposition..hmmm, you know what they say...the ones that do all the shouting and denying !..

[emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251][emoji251]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The SP Blade certainly generates some interesting side topics :)

Back to Harley's - if it sounds like a tractor and looks like a tractor it probably is a tractor. I have zero interest in them.

Hey Stu.
You can still be a ladies man with a Harley, just gotta be a lot slower, noisier and with tassles. You scots like a tassle after all?
This is just the lady for a Harley too. She'll help pick it up after you drop it at the Welly.

Seriously though, Mac and OW, the Harley engine originated in the US in the 1920's. It was used to pump water out of fields and then some knobbo decided to stick it on 2 wheels...
Having said that, I don't mind HD's new direction in last weeks MCN.

For me it's Sports bikes 'till I die. Which'll be soon if I don't slow down...

Back